You get access to world class WordPress developers for who are trained and specialists in making WordPress Websites Fast.
How we make your WordPress site SUPER FAST
Using our 9 step process
1. General Optimisation
- Minifying HTML removes whitespace and comments to reduce the size.
- Combining Google Fonts will reduce the number of HTTP requests.
- Removes the version query string from static files
2. CSS Optimisation
- Minify CSS removes whitespace & comments to reduce the file size.
- Combine CSS merges all your files into 1
- Optimize CSS delivery eliminates render-blocking CSS on your website for faster perceived load time.
3. Advanced Caching for your site:
- Mobile Cache – Speed up your site for mobile visitors.
- User Cache – User cache is great when you have user-specific or restricted content on your website.
- Cache Lifespan – Cache lifespan is the period of time after which all cache files are removed.
5. LazyLoad Images, Videos and Preview Images
- It can improve actual and perceived loading time as images, iframes, and videos will be loaded only as they enter (or about to enter) the viewport and reduces the number of HTTP requests.
- This can also significantly improve your loading time if you have a lot of YouTube videos on a page.
6. Sitemap Preloading
- We set it up so that the site loads in an optimised order to improve speed.
7. Database Optimisation
- Improves the speed of your database loading by reducing the bloat and overhead on your server.
8. Compress all images to reduce size for faster loading
- Losslessly compressing your images means the same image will show but the size of that image will be greatly reduced. Meaning the image will load fast while looking exactly the same.
9. Anti-heartbeat Setup
Reduces the load on your website, WordPress and server resources, this all relates to a faster site.
The Highest Rated WordPress Help, Support & Maintenance Company
Recent WordPress Websites We’ve Made Super Fast
“What are our clients saying about us?”
I had been using another WP support site for my small WordPress changes (new images, uploading products, adding blogs and general plugin and WP maintenance and fixes) for a few years. Recently they began to drop the ball with their service and time to complete jobs. So I began looking for a new solution. I came across WP EZI and am so happy I did. I have been using them for several months now and couldn’t be happier. Fast and efficient service and detailed notes on all jobs. I also love how I can just email through my changes.
Working with WP EZI has taken my WordPress site to the next level in terms of quality, design, and accessibility. They have helped me with many plugins to make my sales process easier and simpler. They have helped speed up my load times for the site and also improved my SEO rankings. I love simply emailing them for changes and they get done almost immediately. One thing that they did which really impressed me was set up custom rules for purchase amounts and it now works perfectly. Thanks guys 🙂
I can’t think of anything worse then logging in and updating my website. From uploading and setting up my images, text, blog posts and everything else. I simply didn’t want to do it. When I heard of WP EZI, I wasn’t sure how it would go. I can safely say it has been a great decision. Now i simply email them my desired changes and they get it done in a timely manner. I also like having them similar to an insurance policy. I know my site is in safe hands and wont stuff up again helping me make more money and save time.
We constantly are updating products, content and pages on our site and although we can do it ourselves if we want, it id good to have a team like WP EZI there. We just email them through the jobs and fixes, the work gets done. We save time, money and mucking around on the website. Super useful and much appreciated service. Highly recommended. Thanks Team 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you really available 24/7?
How long until my site is fixed?
That depends on the job. Small changes are generally done within 4- 8 hours. Larger jobs can take a day. We aim to provide same day turnaround.
What makes up a small change?
Small changes are “30 minutes or less” in time and are generally simple in nature. These would include things like installing a plugin, making changes to your header or sidebar or setting up redirects. It can also include adding text, changing an image, adding a page etc.
What are the limits?
Most people can submit a job per day. So if you submitted a job per day you would get around 30 jobs completed per month for 1 low monthly fee.
Do you build websites?
We do not build websites from scratch. There are plenty of people that do that. We are a support and maintenance company that works with existing websites to make changes, fixes and updates.
What happens once I sign up?
Once you sign up and your first months payment is processed. We will ask your for your WordPress Logins ( An Admin Account) and also your cPanel logins. Then we will securely save that in our CRM which makes up your client file. From there you can email us your jobs, submit it via our Facebook page, or from our live chat on the website. We will then get the job done. You will receive updates at each step of the way.
Do you offer hosting?
How do you provide unlimited changes to clients?
Will you support more then 1 website?
How do I cancel?
What is your billing process?
What types of payment do you accept?
What is your refund policy?
Where are you located?
Can I change my plan after sign up?
Of course! You can upgrade, downgrade, change and cancel your plan in any way you’d like. You’re not tied to a contract with us. You can change any aspect of your plan by simply letting us know.
About WP EZI
WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system and is used by millions of website owners. But it does causes headaches!
· Have you ever had a WordPress problem come up at the worst time?
· How often are you afraid to make a change / update to your site for fear of it breaking?
· Are your WordPress files or plugins out of date or are you scared to update them because it can break or ruin your website?
· Does your site need to load faster?
· Does it take too much time to update your site and wish you had someone doing it for you?
· Want someone who has your back 100% of the time
Imagine having a company that ensures your site will load fast, is SEO friendly, never breaks or has issues and is always up to date.
Imagine you have a team of professionals you can easily turn to 24/7 when you need to update content, images, site structure or simple text?
WP EZI is that solution. READ MORE…
Focus on your business. Let us take care of your WordPress website.
WP EZI is your personal WordPress support team. Just submit your request – no matter if it’s a fix or a development task, our team will take care of it quickly and easily.
We love WordPress and know it’s the best CMS platform in the world. By optimising your WordPress website to perform better, we know we are saving you time and money. We will make sure your site is performing better each month.
Our years of WordPress experience mean our trained WP experts can offer you the best local WordPress support service and website maintenance, the fastest turnaround times and the highest quality website design and development – all for an unbeatable, value-packed price.
WP EZI empowers businesses without worrying about WordPress. You get 24/7 access to the world’s best developers for maintenance, support & unlimited small jobs.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you!